We are also commercial transaction attorneys experienced in both corporate and small business legal matters. As a private firm, we understand the amount of hard work and dedication it takes to run a business and value the importance of dependent representation. From helping startup business owners form their first LLC to reviewing major contracts between well established corporations, our dedication is rooted in our firsthand experience with the demands of a business. Our vast experience with small businesses and corporate clients has expanded our expertise to many areas including:
- Business startup formations, establishment, and requirements.
- Federal, state and local compliance
- Business and corporate mergers
- Internal and external contracts or accounts
- International trade and currency
- Real estate
- Human Resources
- General corporate matters and more.